Why Travel Assistance?
Compare the Difference Between Travel Assistance and Travel Insurance
Provides immediate support and assistance in case of an emergency with services such as:
- Emergency evacuation and repatriation to the hospital of the member's choice, regardless of medical necessity
- Covers you for any trip 50 miles or more from home, domestically and internationally
- Can be purchased annually, for year-round coverage and is a great supplement to travel insurance
- Covers monetary damages and compensates for unforeseen events like trip cancellation
- Typically covers a single trip
On Call in the News
President & CEO Mike Kelly recently appeared with Neil Cavuto of Fox News to discuss On Call's efforts in evacuating hundreds of students, business and leisure travelers out of Cairo, Egypt during the political crisis.
On Call in Action
On Call International helps travelers with emergency travel assistance everyday. Here is a true story from a recent incident.
A woman was enjoying an adrenaline-packed excursion in Mexico with her husband when she
lost control of her ATV and crashed into a rock wall. The local hospital was not capable
of treating her multiple broken ribs and the hematoma on her lung. She needed an immediate
evacuation back to her hometown in Virginia for long-term treatment.
On Call International evacuated the woman by air ambulance, with her husband at her side.
Soon after, she was safe at home with her primary doctors, receiving the treatment needed
for long-term recovery.