Why Travel Assistance?
Compare the Difference Between Travel Assistance and Travel Insurance
Provides immediate support and assistance in case of an emergency with services such as:
- Emergency evacuation and repatriation to the hospital of the member's choice, regardless of medical necessity
- Covers you for any trip 50 miles or more from home, domestically and internationally
- Can be purchased annually, for year-round coverage and is a great supplement to travel insurance
- Covers monetary damages and compensates for unforeseen events like trip cancellation
- Typically covers a single trip
On Call in the News
President & CEO Mike Kelly recently appeared with Neil Cavuto of Fox News to discuss On Call's efforts in evacuating hundreds of students, business and leisure travelers out of Cairo, Egypt during the political crisis.
On Call in Action
On Call International helps travelers with emergency travel assistance everyday. Here is a true story from a recent incident.
While visiting Dubai, a family's rental car was side-swiped by a bus, causing a serious
accident. The local police placed responsibility on the severely injured American man,
who, had been driving the family's car. The police took the hospitalized patient's passport
and informed him of a likely civil claim charge.
On Call International's attorney instructed the man and his family on how to handle the
situation until local legal representation was found. Within 24 hours, On Call placed the
case with a leading law firm in Dubai to represent the man in a wrongful prosecution case.
As a result, the man regained his passport and the civil claim was dismissed without arrest.
Within a week, the injured man made a full recovery and returned to the U.S with his family.