Travel with On Call Academic Membership to safeguard against medical emergencies for students and faculty.
Our Academic Membership is a critical piece of the packing list for students and faculty traveling 50
miles from home for up to one year at a time. Should you become ill or hurt in your host country, we
will save you precious time and cover your emergency medical evacuation back home or to a safe and
qualified regional hospital. Study abroad is a fantastic life experience. Don't run the risk of cutting yours short.
- $1,000,000 Emergency Medical Transportation (Evacuation/Repatriation)
- Medical Monitoring
- 24-hour Nurse Helpline which allows you to speak to a licensed nurse counselor about minor injuries, symptoms, or general health and well being
- Medical, Dental and Pharmacy Referrals
- Deposit, Advance and Payment Guarantees
- Dispatch of Medicine, Physician or Nurse
- Return of Deceased Remains
- Return of Minor Children
- Family Reunion
- Pre-Travel Destination and Health Information
- 24/7 Emergency Travel Arrangements
- Travel Companion Assistance
- Translation and Interpreter Assistance
- Emergency Travel Funds Assistance
- Embassy and Consular Relations
- Worldwide Legal Assistance
- Lost/Stolen Travel Documents Assistance
- Credit Card Replacement Assistance
- Emergency Message Forwarding
- Lost and Delayed Luggage Assistance
This is only an outline of the membership's features. Read the full Member Handbook.
Please note: On Call International's Academic Membership is available to United States residents
traveling more than 50 miles from home.