You help your clients plan vacations; partner with On Call International and help your clients plan for the unexpected, too.
Need a quote? Have questions?
Contact On Call International at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 800-575-5014.
Offer your customers the complete travel package by partnering with On Call. While no one can foresee natural
disasters or medical emergencies, your clients will travel at ease knowing our medical and travel assistance
memberships have them covered for unforeseen travel emergencies.
Our memberships offer key emergency assistance, including medical evacuation regardless of medical necessity.
Members are covered for any trips more than 50 miles from home.
We offer highly competitive commission rates, as well as membership discounts for you, too!
Find out why you should offer travel assistance in addition to travel insurance. Speak with a travel assistance expert at (800) 575-5014 and review the travel insurance and travel assistance comparison.
- UNLIMITED Emergency Medical Transportation (Evacuation/Repatriation) to a hospital of your choice
- Medical Transportation Home After Hospitalization
- Expert Medical Monitoring
- 24-hour Nurse Helpline, connecting you with a licensed nurse counselor about minor injuries, symptoms, or general health and well being
- Worldwide Medical, Dental and Pharmacy Referrals
- Deposit, Advance and Payment Guarantees
- Dispatch of Medicine, Physician or Nurse
- Return of Minor Children
- Family Reunion
- Return of Deceased Remains
- Pre-Travel Destination and Health Information
- 24/7 Emergency Travel Arrangements
- Travel Companion Assistance
- Translation and Interpreter Assistance
- Emergency Travel Funds Assistance
- Embassy and Consular Relations
- Worldwide Legal Assistance
- Lost/Stolen Travel Documents Assistance
- Credit Card Replacement Assistance
- Emergency Message Forwarding
- Lost and Delayed Luggage Assistance