Why Travel Assistance?
Compare the Difference Between Travel Assistance and Travel Insurance
Provides immediate support and assistance in case of an emergency with services such as:
- Emergency evacuation and repatriation to the hospital of the member's choice, regardless of medical necessity
- Covers you for any trip 50 miles or more from home, domestically and internationally
- Can be purchased annually, for year-round coverage and is a great supplement to travel insurance
- Covers monetary damages and compensates for unforeseen events like trip cancellation
- Typically covers a single trip
On Call in the News
President & CEO Mike Kelly recently appeared with Neil Cavuto of Fox News to discuss On Call's efforts in evacuating hundreds of students, business and leisure travelers out of Cairo, Egypt during the political crisis.
On Call in Action
On Call International helps travelers with emergency travel assistance everyday. Here is a true story from a recent incident.
While in Budapest, Hungary, a 24-year-old female student was hospitalized for an unknown
illness. On Call International's medical director held a consultation with the attending
physicians to find a diagnosis.
It was soon determined the patient was suffering from abnormal obstructions in her stomach,
which, would require a very serious gastrectomy operation as soon as possible. As the patient
underwent the procedure, On Call maintained contact with her family in the U.S. to provide
updates on her progress. Just three days after the successful surgery, On Call International
transported the patient home with a nurse escort to monitor her condition in-flight and to
deliver her safely to her home hospital.