Why Travel Assistance?
Compare the Difference Between Travel Assistance and Travel Insurance
Provides immediate support and assistance in case of an emergency with services such as:
- Emergency evacuation and repatriation to the hospital of the member's choice, regardless of medical necessity
- Covers you for any trip 50 miles or more from home, domestically and internationally
- Can be purchased annually, for year-round coverage and is a great supplement to travel insurance
- Covers monetary damages and compensates for unforeseen events like trip cancellation
- Typically covers a single trip
On Call in the News
President & CEO Mike Kelly recently appeared with Neil Cavuto of Fox News to discuss On Call's efforts in evacuating hundreds of students, business and leisure travelers out of Cairo, Egypt during the political crisis.
On Call in Action
On Call International helps travelers with emergency travel assistance everyday. Here is a true story from a recent incident.
A surfer found himself in "deep water" after losing control of his surfboard on a rogue
wave in the Cayman Islands. After reaching the coastline, he was rushed to a local
hospital where he learned he had ruptured a tendon in his knee, putting an end to his vacation.
The patient needed surgery as soon as possible, but On Call International's medical director
recommended the patient have surgery in his hometown to avoid in-flight, post-surgical
complications. Just hours after the accident, On Call had both the pain-stricken surfer
and his wife on a flight with medical supervision. Once home, the patient was able to
undergo the operation and begin the road to both his recovery and next vacation's surf.