Why Travel Assistance?
Compare the Difference Between Travel Assistance and Travel Insurance
Provides immediate support and assistance in case of an emergency with services such as:
- Emergency evacuation and repatriation to the hospital of the member's choice, regardless of medical necessity
- Covers you for any trip 50 miles or more from home, domestically and internationally
- Can be purchased annually, for year-round coverage and is a great supplement to travel insurance
- Covers monetary damages and compensates for unforeseen events like trip cancellation
- Typically covers a single trip
On Call in the News
President & CEO Mike Kelly recently appeared with Neil Cavuto of Fox News to discuss On Call's efforts in evacuating hundreds of students, business and leisure travelers out of Cairo, Egypt during the political crisis.
On Call in Action
On Call International helps travelers with emergency travel assistance everyday. Here is a true story from a recent incident.
While studying in France, a student suffered multiple injuries when he fell several stories
from his dorm window. He was admitted to an Intensive Care Unit at a nearby hospital for a
broken back, fractured ribs, and other injuries. After speaking with the local doctors, it
was clear the patient needed evacuation back to the U.S. for further treatment.
Maintaining contact with the student's family every step of the way, On Call International
immediately arranged for an air ambulance to transport him home, to New York, where he
underwent the necessary treatment for a full recovery.