Why Travel Assistance?
Compare the Difference Between Travel Assistance and Travel Insurance
Provides immediate support and assistance in case of an emergency with services such as:
- Emergency evacuation and repatriation to the hospital of the member's choice, regardless of medical necessity
- Covers you for any trip 50 miles or more from home, domestically and internationally
- Can be purchased annually, for year-round coverage and is a great supplement to travel insurance
- Covers monetary damages and compensates for unforeseen events like trip cancellation
- Typically covers a single trip
On Call in the News
President & CEO Mike Kelly recently appeared with Neil Cavuto of Fox News to discuss On Call's efforts in evacuating hundreds of students, business and leisure travelers out of Cairo, Egypt during the political crisis.
On Call in Action
On Call International helps travelers with emergency travel assistance everyday. Here is a true story from a recent incident.
An Australia-bound traveler's passport was stolen somewhere between Boston and Los Angeles,
causing her to miss her international flight to Sydney.
The woman called On Call International in tears, but her worries were soon put to rest. Within
minutes, On Call's assistance coordinators made arrangements to obtain an emergency passport,
and reserved a local hotel for the woman to stay until it would be delivered. In just two days,
she not only received a new passport, but was on her way to Sydney after On Call coordinated
her new flight itinerary, as well