On Call International protects the health and safety of your traveling students and faculty.
Need a quote? Have questions?
Contact On Call International at email@example.com
or call 800-575-5014.
These days, the educational experience goes far beyond the college or university halls. When a medical emergency,
natural disaster, or dangerous political situation arises, On Call can provide assistance to your entire traveling
population, from your study abroad students and debate team to lecturing professors and faculty researchers. Our wide
range of medical, travel, and security assistance solutions for educational institutions can be tailored to meet your
school's specific needs.
- Emergency Medical Transportation (Evacuation/Repatriation)
- Medical Monitoring
- 24-hour Nurse Helpline
- Medical, Dental, & Pharmacy Referrals
- Deposit, Advance & Payment Guarantees
- Dispatch of Medicine, Physician, or Nurse
- Return of Deceased Remains
- Return of Minor Children
- Family Reunion
- Emergency Return Home
- Bereavement Reunion
- Return of Personal Belongings
- Political Evacuation
- Natural Disaster Evacuation
- Secure Transportation
- Online Portal, including Destination Information
- Security Alerts and Warnings
- Global Threat Monitoring
- Electronic Traveler Tracking
- Disaster/Crisis Management
- Pre-Travel Destination and Health Information
- 24/7 Emergency Travel Arrangements
- Translation and Interpreter Assistance
- Emergency Travel Funds Assistance
- Worldwide Legal Assistance
- Lost/Stolen Travel Documents Assistance
- Emergency Message Forwarding
- Lost Luggage Assistance
Please note: On Call International's Academic Membership is available to United States residents
traveling more than 50 miles from home.