Trouble has no borders. Get the best travel emergency benefits available for you and your family.
Most people will never experience a serious illness or even a lost passport during a trip, but the truth is, travel emergencies can—and do—happen. Not to worry, all of On Call's travel
assistance memberships include medical evacuation to your hospital of choice as well as emergency assistance for any trips you take 50+ miles away from home.
Single Trip Trips up to 21 days*
For all types of travelers who need travel assistance peace of mind for a single trip.
Annual Memberships Trips up to 365 days*
For frequent travelers who need coverage for several trips throughout the year.
Mature Memberships Trips up to 90 days*
For travelers 77-85 years of age—no health history questionnaires required.
Deluxe Memberships Trips up to 90 days*
For travelers who need heightened coverage including political/natural disaster benefits and pet return.
Academic Memberships Trips up to 365 days*
For students, faculty and staff who want comprehensive coverage for the school year and beyond.
On Call Travel Assistance Memberships Features
- Emergency Medical Transportation (Evacuation/ Repatriation) to the Hospital of Your Choice
- Medical Monitoring
- 24-Hour Nurse Help Line
- Medical, Dental, and Pharmacy Referrals
- Prescription and Medical Device Replacement
- Deposits, Advances, and Guarantees
- Dispatch of Medicine, Physician, or Nurse
- Up to $2,500 Transportation of Family Member to Your Bedside
- Up to $2,500 Return of Minor Children
- Return of Deceased Remains
- Translation and Interpreters
- Emergency Cash Advance Assistance
- Replacement of Lost Traveling Documents Assistance
- Emergency Message Forwarding Assistance
- Lost and Missing Luggage Assistance
- Legal Consultation and Referrals
Deluxe Membership Only
- Political Evacuation
- Natural Disaster Evacuation
- Travel Companion Return
- Pet Return
*This is only an outline of services. Please review your Member Handbook carefully for full details.