On Call International provides fully-customized travel risk management and travel assistance services, protecting millions of travelers, their
families and their organizations.
A Proactive Approach
Medical emergencies. Natural disasters. Political unrest. When people travel to unfamiliar places, they are exposed to a variety of risks that
not only threaten their health and safety, but can also result in duty of care challenges that negatively impact their organizations. Even seemingly
minor issues like a lost passport or missed flight can escalate into something more serious when a traveler is unfamiliar with his or her surroundings.
That’s why for more than two decades, we have helped travelers, their families and their organizations not only manage travel emergencies when they
arise—but also prepare for and even prevent them before they happen.
Now part of the Tokio Marine HCC group of companies (TMHCC), our comprehensive travel risk management programs integrate world-class medical and security
resources with proactive health and safety initiatives that help reduce risk exposure and the burdens these exposures can bring. Through TMHCC’s and On
Call’s intelligently blended capabilities and cost management strategies, we offer our clients greater operational efficiencies, economies of scale and
fully-flexible products that are aligned with their unique needs.
To learn more about our holistic travel risk management programs, visit our solutions page or contact us today.
- People First: from medical emergencies to security concerns—or any other travel issue big or small—we're here to help 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Prevention is Key: mitigating threats before an emergency strikes is fundamental to protecting both the traveler and the organization.
- Superior Service: timeliness and empathy are the heart and soul of our business.
- Flexibility: customers come first—adaptability is central to meeting and exceeding our clients' expectations.
- Transparency: open and honest communications create a sense of partnership with our clients and colleagues.
Connect with On Call International