When traveling, every problem is unique–a medical crisis, a political threat, even a common accident such as a missed flight. But every solution starts with customized care that ensures travelers are safe and protected. That’s why for over 25 years, On Call International has provided fully-customizable travel risk management and emergency assistance services protecting millions of travelers, their families, and their organizations.
Who We Serve and What We Do:
On Call International was formed in 1995 with the vision of creating a global emergency assistance company that would deliver the highest quality travel risk management services to academic, non-profit, business, and leisure travelers anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Here at On Call, we hold ourselves to a higher standard, and our global staff works around the clock to fulfill our mission of “Helping travelers, in their time of need, every day, by providing a consistently positive member experience globally while fostering high quality brands.” Our dedication to innovation and our focus on going beyond a traditional, reactive assistance model is at the heart of everything we do. Our proactive, collaborative approach involves education and training to not only help reduce risks, but to serve as trusted advisors to our clients and travelers so they can feel empowered to make informed decisions about their travel plans.
- Health & Safety: from medical emergencies to security concerns—or any other travel issue big or small—the health, safety, and well-being of the travelers we serve is our top priority.
- Empathy: empathy is at the core of each employee’s training and continuing education plan, whether they hold a leadership/management role, administrative position, or are part of our Global Response Center Team.
- Proactive Education: an effective travel risk management program includes so much more than reactive response. On Call provides proactive education and training to not only help reduce traveler risk exposure, but to help encourage safe and informed decision-making before and during travel.
- Customization and Centralization: working together in one location means our team is always here and available, and that we can easily customize communication processes, procedures, and protocols for our clients.
- Innovation: we’re committed to staying ahead of the curve to deliver innovative technologies to our clients and travelers that not only streamline the case management process, but also enhance their ability to effectively respond to critical events.
- Cost Containment: we focus on thorough case management oversight, the use of preferred providers to achieve volume discounts, and detailed post case reviews of all expenses to ensure that usual and customary fees are charged.
A member of the Tokio Marine HCC Group of Companies.
News From Our Blog